Managing your household finances can seem tricky at first, but there are plenty of resources for you and your family to learn about how to budget money. Check out these provided links for help being financially independent.
- CNN Money gives some helpful tips on teaching kids about money.
- Do you want to teach your kids the value of a dollar? Be sure to read this Forbes article to learn how.
- Here’s a handy guide to budgeting for kids at PBSKids.org.
- Beware of online scams and be prepared. Learn how with this article on how to prevent identity theft.
- Microsoft.com offers this piece on phishing and how to identify a scam.
Join GCS Federal Credit Union in O’Fallon, Illinois for a top-quality and friendly banking experience—call (618) 797-7993 to learn more today.