Staying on top of your finances is easy with the right tools and information. Learn more about smart investing and keeping your credit score high by checking out these links from around the web. When you're ready to speak with a banker about financial services, come to GCS Credit Union. We have a credit unions in O'Fallon, Edwardsville, Granite City, Pontoon Beach, Madison, and Collinsville, IL. Give us a call today at (618) 797-7993 to find out which one is closest to you!
- Learn more about how 529 plans help you save for your child’s college education by visiting the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s website.
- Do you want to keep your credit score high? Avoid these seven ways of hurting your credit score by reading this article from U.S. News.
- Understanding your credit report is the first step to ensuring you have good credit. Learn how to read your credit report on Bankrate.com.
- Find out more about when to cancel your credit card—and when it could hurt your credit—on CreditCard.net.
- Learn how CDs work to earn money for you and your family by visiting HowStuffWorks.com.