Find Out How A Credit Union Protects Your Financial Interests With These Links!
Providing superior rates and personalized service, credit unions are a better—and safer—alternative to banks for your financial management needs. Look to the following links to learn more about securing your finances with a credit union membership.
- The U.S. Social Security Administration offers this resource for protecting your Social Security number from identity thieves.
- Identity theft costs banks more than $1 billion per year, according to this NBC News story.
- Learn more about the National Credit Union Administration , the federal regulator of credit unions in the United States.
- Do you want assurances that your credit union is safe? Learn how to check from USA Today .
- Get the basics on IRAs from CNN Money.
To find out about joining an O’Fallon, IL credit union, contact GCS Credit Union at (618) 797-7993.