Online Banking at Credit Union in O’Fallon
Online banking and bill pay are tools that offer 24/7 access to your finances to help you save time, effort, and even money. At GCS Credit Union, we are dedicated to delivering top-quality customer service so you can grow your savings and manage your money wisely with online bill pay and online banking in O’Fallon.
Benefits of Online Bill Pay
Online bill pay services can help you manage your finances despite your busy lifestyle. This tool is designed to help you save time and money by eliminating the need to purchase stamps, fill out checks, and post your bills.
- You can tailor your online bill pay services to meet your needs. Whether you simply need to pay a bill once or want to set up recurring payments so you never need to worry about sending in a check on time, online bill pay has you covered.
- Online bill pay is a greener way to manage your finances. You can go completely paperless to reduce the amount of paper waste associated with paying your bills.
- If you tend to forget when bills are due, online bill pay can prevent late fees with scheduled payments or reminders.
- Online bill pay ensures that your credit union retains a record of all your transactions. If there is ever a dispute over your bill, you will have the information you need to settle it quickly and easily.
- Paying your bills online is safer than sending payment by mail. You can avoid the risks of mail theft or payments becoming lost in the mail by using online bill pay services.
Smart Online Banking Tips
Banking online with your credit union offers safe, secure, and easy access to your account information. However, following a few simple tips can provide added security and peace of mind when banking online.
- Online banking makes it simple to access your account information at any time. Check your accounts frequently to ensure there is no unexpected activity.
- Always visit your credit union’s online banking tools via its official website. Avoid clicking on links in emails, especially if you do not recognize the sender’s address or the email contains poor grammar.
- Use a unique, hard-to-guess password for your online banking account. Never give out your password and get into the habit of changing it every few months.
- Keeping your computer software updated and free of viruses will provide an added level of security when accessing your online account.
GCS Credit Union is here to help you save money and reach your financial goals in O’Fallon. Please call (618) 797-7993 for more information about our credit union and online banking tools today.